- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 9 juli 2022
Exploring holistic solutions for development in low-income countries is my passion. I have ample experience in microfinance, local governance, and rural development projects from a strategic as well as implementation perspective. Colleagues like to work with me because of my technical expertise and proactive and positive approach.
Master in International Development Studies with a major in Development Economics
Core courses: Central Themes in Development Economics; Agricultural Economics; Microfinance.
Master thesis: Microfinance: the road to development?
Bachelor in Economics
Core courses: Macroeconomics; Microeconomics; Econometrics; Game Theory.
Bachelor thesis: To what extent does the HIPC Initiative ensure a lasting improvement of institutions for the least developed countries in Sub-Saharan Africa?
Advising on nutrition governance topics in the Food and Nutrition Security, Enhanced Resilience (FANSER) project in Luapula Province in Zambia. Key responsibilities include:
- Organizational development of multi-sectoral nutrition committees.
- Facilitating cooperation of government and civil society initiatives.
- Providing technical expertise by integrating social protection and gender in the project approach.
- Partner engagement through development of concept notes, learning events, and exchange visits.
Measuring the social impact of development projects to enable learning and development of projects. Examples of Projects: Right to Food Project, Transboundary Rivers of South Asia Project, and Oxfam Novib’s Microfinance Project. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and capacity building of global research teams and mentoring of junior technical staff.
- Conceptualizing microfinance, social protection, and water governance in close collaboration with project management and MEL teams.
- Developing tools and trainings for quality assurance, standardization, and project adaptation.
- Leading multi-country learning workshops to promote cross-country learning.
- Change manager towards new organizational work culture.
- Proposal development for donors such as governments, multilateral institutions, NGOs, and universities.