- Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht, of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 15 november 2022
Ik ben een creatief, analytisch en resultaatgericht persoon. Deze drie kenmerken, samen met een levenslange wens om een meer rechtvaardige en duurzame wereld op te bouwen, hebben zowel mijn opleiding als mijn werkervaring gestimuleerd.
Ik vind het geweldig om deel uit te maken van een team dat op grote schaal nadenkt over het oplossen van systemische problemen en werkt met de kleinste details om de klus daadwerkelijk te klaren.
Master's in International Development Management
Bachelor's in International Development;
Bachelor's in City and Regional Planning;
Minor in Non-Profit Management
- Managed a $1.5 million loan portfolio to ensure on-time payment, support struggling clients,
and ensure portfolio compliance with SBA and CDFI regulations.
- Spearheaded WORC's PEW Evaluation and Capacity Building Initiative Project by researching, collecting data, and reviewing relevant literature to develop a theory of change, outcomes, and indicators to better analyze data and improve program evaluation.
- Developed a project strategy with milestones and deliverables, and reporting templates for the implementation of a new program with GoDaddy and the Association for Enterprise Opportunity to improve the digital footprint of disadvantaged entrepreneurs.
- Fostered the organizations’ partnerships with AARP Foundation, SCORE, and JEVS to collaborate on WORC's Work for Yourself@50+ Program.
- Planned the logistics for a 25th Anniversary Event thanking donors, celebrating clients, and raising funds to continue to support women and disadvantaged entrepreneurs.
- Manage communications with stakeholders, partners, and volunteers, in the COVID-19 response to increase meal distribution from 10,000 annually to 2.5 million meals in 2020.
- Create and implement charitable giving goals and fundraising campaigns, conduct research for donor prospecting, and manage fundraising platforms to triple fundraising from $100,000 to $300,000 in 2020.
- Developed and promoted our brand, images, and identity to the media and public during the growth from a seasonal project to a year-round non-profit organization.
- Oversee the entire online presence, including website design, copy, and all social media platforms.
- Drafting, editing, and formatting communications, including annual reports and press releases.
- Managed 70 partnerships with local organizations and funders to raise over $100,000 annually and spread awareness about food insecurity in Philadelphia locally and support Water is Basic in South Sudan as part of our global impact.
- Coordinated 1,500+ volunteers in the distribution of 10,000 meals in every year to low-income families in Philadelphia.
- Focused on short and long-term projects to ensure organizational consistency and growth.
- Collaborated with the leadership team to identify relevant issues in urban development and determine the best methods of information collection and distribution.
- Wrote the smart cities and urbanization sections of the annual State of the Future publication.
- Researched how Smart Technology, IoT, and new urban innovations could be implemented in sustainable ways to benefit vulnerable communities in medium-sized cities.
- Developed interactive presentations using Tableau to show policymakers how cities around the world used technological innovation to improve environmental sustainability and equity in cities.
- Developed new micro-enterprise opportunities for an orphanage in Haiti.
- Coordinated the acquisition and distribution of over 500 donations, registered program volunteers, and managed social media outlets for fundraising and awareness events.
- Communicated with over 100 businesses, churches, and other organizations to organize involvement with three major fundraising and awareness events.