- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 12 oktober 2023
I am an Australian/Italian citizen, residing in Amsterdam, North Holland. I do not require sponsorship in order to work long term in the Netherlands. I am passionate about empowering individuals and communities to overcome complex challenges and achieve positive outcomes. I bring diverse perspectives and experiences to the team, as I have worked with different client groups, cultures, and environments. I value collaboration, learning, and innovation, and I am always eager to enhance my skills and knowledge.
Bachelor of Arts: International Politics and Social Sciences
Graduated with Honors
Recipient of Global Scholars Award and scholarship to study abroad
Lead the interpretation and implementation of a State government funded initiative to address the high rates of youth unemployment within Victoria. The program helped young people understand an employer’s needs and develop the necessary skills, attitudes and behaviours that will help them secure and maintain employment opportunities.
Delivery of over the phone support to women and her children who are experiencing family violence
- Knowledge, experience and skills in intake, case planning and client advocacy
- Demonstrable understanding of, and commitment to, the principles and practices of a specialist family violence service to support women and promote child safety
- Provide advice based on contemporary risk assessment tools and guidance, and information sharing aligned with State laws and regulations
- Work in close partnership with practitioners from other agencies to information share and devise mutually agreeable outcomes
- Receive and utilise feedback and case directive in order to achieve best case scenarios for clients and all parties.
Multisystemic Therapy is a scientifically proven intervention for youth (ages 12-17) who engage in challenging behaviours. MST offers an intensive program and therapists work in the home and with the young person's entire ecology to address the root causes of anti-social behaviour. Therapists target specific goals with the family and attempt to break the cycle of behaviour by exploring home habits, peer groups, individual motivation and school engagement.
Not for profit food van service offered twice weekly from 18:00-22:00 to local community who experience homelessness and other vulnerabilities.
Responsible for the coordination of the entire service to ensure seamless and successful weekly support - for both vulnerable people and volunteers alike