- Maastricht, Nederland
- 26 januari 2023
I am a certified sworn translator since 2008. I worked as researcher in the field of migration at Maastricht University, and previously I worked for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency UNRWA in the Middle East as a public information officer assistant. I hold a Master's degree in Media Studies and a Bachelor's degree in Translation.
Master in Media Studies
Bachelor's degree in Translation English / Arabic
Research staff within the Migration Group. Responsibilities include:
- Qualitative research and data collection tasks including field work, conducting focus group discussions and semi-structured interviews with international and governmental stakeholders, desk review, coding and analysing data, content analysis, mapping exercises, drafting and writing final reports;
- Tutoring “Urban Development and Poverty” course;
- Second Reader for Master of Public Policy students
- Maintaining contact with local and international media to promote better understanding and coverage of UNRWA’s work.
- Collecting press cuttings and reports for agency public information files.
- Translation, interpretation and instant translation works.
- Maintaining and updating field fact sheets.
- Escorting visitors and journalists to field and camps visits and provide interpretation
Syrian Ministry of Justice – Own Private Company, Damascus, Syria
Certified sworn translation services (with official state stamp) for individuals and official entities