- Rotterdam, Nederland
- 12 augustus 2022
With 6+ years in Tech&Product, and 3+ years in independent journalism, I want to use my skills for a worthy cause while working in a healthy environment.
I am great at:
- writing about complex subjects in a simple way;
- identifying underlying problems and finding solutions that all stakeholders can agree with (best — if it's about a product or something technical, but organizational / human side also works);
- prioritizing based on organizational values and goals;
- building bridges between "technical" and "non-technical" colleagues;
- ensuring transparency and accountability of my team's and mine work.
I am most passionate about:
- labour rights;
- immigration, integration, supporting asylum seekers and refugees;
- neurodiversity advocacy (especially autism).
I am looking for:
- a healthy and respectful work environment where I can be useful but also learn new things.