Result Areas and Key Deliverables
- Project and program budgets and financial framework
- Improvements on budgeting for projects and programs
- Setting and maintaining Programme and Project Budgeting standards
- Program and Project Budgeting Procedures Owner
- Part of bid-teams for major project budget development of the most strategic grant development trajectories; mostly multi-country, multi-stakeholder proposals.
- Support/advise the financial design and management of fundraising proposals especially when more than one Unit is involved.
- Provide independent reviews of Consolidated Budgets and the Financial Reports, give a second opinion on how to budget staff capacity in proposals
- Supports on the development of processes and frameworks for decreasing the probability of ineligible costs related to financial management in projects
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in ONL and Oxfam International.
- Represent Oxfam Novib externally, for example with donors, when necessary
- Coaching and leading from behind partner organisations and colleagues in budget development.
- Capacity strengthening of country office staff in terms of back donor liabilities, when necessary.