Excellent PhD Students and graduate students (intending to do a PhD) from
The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Latin America are invited to submit an application.
Requirements for Eligibility
• Candidates must submit a research proposal for a three month research project that makes a valuable contribution to the international economic, political, or cultural relations between the Netherlands/Europe and Latin America.
• Research proposals including collaboration with researchers at CEDLA will be given preference.
• Candidates are supposed to master either the Spanish or Portuguese language, as they will have to present their research proposal in Spanish or Portuguese during the ceremony for the award of the scholarships.
The application should include:
• Research proposal in English. Besides an outline of the project, the research proposal itself (max. 4,000 words) should include a clear description of the intended method, a short bibliography, an estimation of the costs to be incurred and the expected results.
• Letter of recommendation by a professor, or senior researcher.
Applications must be submitted by e-mail before 3 October 2016 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org