Oikocredit International is looking for a Junior Accounting Administrator (full-time, 32-40 hours) to be based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
The Junior Accounting Administrator is part of the Accounting Team, and reports to the Accounting Coordinator.
As a Junior Accounting Administrator, you will be responsible for:
• Processing international payments such as disbursements and invoices in the payment systems.
• Answering questions and responding to queries from colleagues from both the regional and Amersfoort offices related to international payments.
• Acting as a point of contact with banks.
• Working on the monthly and annual closing, for example the reconciliation of bank statements and clearing suspense accounts.
• Contributing to projects that help improve our way of working.
This job might be for you if:
• You enjoy working in a diverse and international environment.
• You are a multi-tasker by nature.
• You thrive in an environment where you can take the initiative.
• You are customer-oriented.
• You are detail-oriented and have excellent organisational skills.
• You have an interest in developing countries and/or social investing.
Education and experience
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
• A HBO degree, international degree equivalence or working experience equivalence.
• Three to five years of experience as an accounting administrator or similar position.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of accounting at HBO level.
• Affinity with IT.
• Experience of working in an international environment.
It will be considered an asset if:
• You are familiar with Exact Globe software.
• You have knowledge of international payments (BIC/SWIFT/IBAN).
How to apply
Please go to www.oikocredit.coop/jobs and submit your application in English, including your CV and letter of motivation, no later than 3 October 2018.
• We will get back to you within two weeks after the application deadline.
• The recruitment process is composed of two interviews.
Please note that applications sent after the application deadline will not be taken into consideration. We thank you for your understanding in this matter.