Assistant Project Officer
Fulltime – based in Amsterdam
The PharmAccess Group
PharmAccess believes in doing healthcare better, especially for those who find themselves excluded. We are an innovator and catalyst for practical changes that can be scaled up and improve how healthcare market’s function. This is key to advancing the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, in particular the targets relating to the realization of Universal Health Coverage. We do this by mobilizing public and private resources for the benefit of doctors and patients through health insurance, digital and mobile health innovations, loans to health care providers (Medical Credit Fund), clinical standards and quality improvement (SafeCare), as well as impact research and advocacy. The further digitalization of health care, leading to more transparency, accountability and ownership of beneficiaries is a key opportunity for PharmAccess to scale up interventions and improve the access to care in the countries we operate. Our work focusses on sub-Saharan Africa, with our head office in Amsterdam and country offices in Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana, and Nigeria.
Are you an energetic, highly accurate person with a hands-on and pragmatic mentality? Do you want to make an impact in the world and put your talent to work? PharmAccess might be the place for you!
To join our project management team (PMO) in Amsterdam, PharmAccess Foundation is currently recruiting an Assistant Project Officer. You will assist the team by making sure all legal contracts are filed timely and correctly, keep track of all projects related data and make sure contract filing and data systems are checked and up to date. If the PMO lead is travelling, you function as the linking pin by monitoring, following up and prioritizing day-to-day business. The job requires a confidential and accurate character, within an international setting (Netherlands, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania).
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintaining office systems, including contract and data management
• Checking and maintaining deadlines and completeness, and filing of contract and project documentation (e.g. contracts, reports, letters);
• Support PMO lead and Legal manager in their absence
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with a pragmatic and flexible approach and is eager to make an impact in the world.
• A relevant degree (Dutch MBO+ or equivalent)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Accurate and service minded
• Energetic, enthusiastic and a problem solver
• A supportive team player, and able to cope well in a demanding organization
• A degree of cultural awareness in an international Health Care environment
• Hands-on and receptive mentality
• Native Dutch speaker with a reasonably good command of verbal and written English
• Experience with various project and / or data filing systems
PharmAccess offers an excellent job opportunity in a dynamic international environment with solid working conditions and a branch conform salary. The position is for the initial period of one year with the intention to extend the contract. PharmAccess has a fulltime workweek of 40 hours, a collective pension scheme and a collective health insurance. We offer 25 vacation days a year based on a fulltime employment agreement.
How to apply
Suitable candidates are motivated to directly apply by sending us their resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for application for this position is 2 June 2022. For more information about our organization please visit www.pharmaccess.org.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
PharmAccess – AHTC Building – Tower 4C
Paasheuvelweg 25 1105 BP Amsterdam