How can you prepare yourself for dangerous situations?
Why choose a Basic Course Light?
- Safe learning environment
Before and during the course, you can share prior experiences with our trainers. We discreetly adapt the course for you to make sure this will be the safest learning experience you ever had. You can take a time-out whenever you need one, we have professionals to support you.
- Practicing in realistic simulations
Our specialists offer you the chance to respond to threatening situations in a safe environment. These simulated exercises are so realistic that you will feel they are really happening. Together, we navigate these situations and through practical feedback learn how to manage them.
- Personal equipment
You will receive a free medical kit (value € 99,-) and instruction cards with a summary of everything you have learned. They are specifically designed to support you during your travels.
Content & subjects
- Security Awareness
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Personal Risk Profile
- Dealing with Aggression
- Medical Accident Control
- Simulation Exercises
Further information about the Basic Course Light
- For whom: Staff working and/or travelling in low and medium risk areas.
- Language: English (incompany also in French and Dutch)
- Duration: 2 days, no evening programme (16 hours)
- Breakdown of time: 30% theory, 30% practice, 40% simulations
- Group size: Maximum 14 (during simulations maximum of 7)
- Location: Soesterberg, The Netherlands
- Dietary wishes: Vegetarian/vegan/halal/other
- Certification: Yes
- Free E-Learning: Yes (after 1 year)
- Costs: € 1.449,-
(incl. all course materials and food & beverage, excl. overnight accommodation)
Please feel free to contact us for more information.