Support from SNV
The Resource Centre consortium members have asked SNV to support the shaping and formalisation of the structure and roles of the consortium including a binding mechanism to achieve:
- A representative resource centre for the sector backed by an appropriate structure and an effective business plan;
- Clearer role definition amongst the stakeholders in the consortium and steering committee;
- Increased participation and contribution of stakeholders to the resource centre.
In particular SNV will support:
- Revision and update of the business plan 2006-2008;
- Clarifying Resource Centre governance structures and mechanisms;
- Compiling and finalising the business plan and governance agreement.
For more see Source Bulletin features http://www.irc.nl/page/38368