Do you want to help us shake up the tourism sector and be part of our multidimensional team? Are you looking to learn and/or apply your knowledge and experience? Do you want to make a step forwards in a future where social, environmental and inspirational values are put at par with financial returns? Are you eager to learn and contribute? GreenDreamCompany offers enthusiastic and independent students the possibility to learn and develop themselves, within the international leisure industry.
Situated within The Netherlands, we are an award winning company, passionate working as an incubator on the development of leisure and tourism industry. With a passion for nature and culture we are specialist in the development of cultural,- natural,- and marine experience parks. Active in Africa and Europe. And we are expanding.
At GreenDreamCompany you are immediately one of us, part of our DreamTeam. It's your job to assist the team within a range of projects all in different phases. This means learning by doing, co-create, taking responsibility. We appreciate initiative, dialogue. It will all improve the work and the standard.
To give you an impression about what your task could be:
- Desk research, like feasibility studies, marketing plan, collecting info for business cases
- Assist within concept development process, imageneering
- Economics, finances and investments such as crowdfunding
- Prepare DreamTeam meetings, communication, meetings with other parties, travels, events
- Marketing and Communication, social media, CRM
- Daily operations, making our guests feel welcome, taking phone calls, business administration etc.
What are we looking for:
Students at HBO level, advanced with the courses of sustainable tourism, international communication, international economics & business, marketing & sales or similar relevant courses
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, in speaking and writing
- The ability to work independent and be flexible
- Proper computer skills; knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Thinking in chances and opportunities, the mentality of a pioneer
- A driver's license would be nice
- A laptop
Our diversity policy
We are open for students who see diversity as a strength.
Looking at our existing team we especially invite Dutch and African students to react.
What we offer
We will provide you with a dynamic and learning environment where you can develop yourself to become a professional in the hospitality industry
Working 3-4 days at the office, Friday at home
You will receive an internship fee of EU200,- per month.
You will operate from the head office in the heart of the fortress town Zaltbommel . Station is on 15 minutes walking distance.
Send your motivation letter and CV to:
Addressed to: Leontine van Hooft