Currently we are looking for:
'Flexible, integer with excellent planning & organizational skills'
As the Executive Assistant (EA) you provide organizational and administrative support for War Child Holland's (WCH's) Managing Director (MD), the Management Team (MT), the Audit Committee (AC) and the Supervisory Board (SB). You function as a 'linking pin' for these parties.
- First point of organizational and administrative contact for the MD, MT, the Audit Committee and the Supervisory Board;
- Manage the day-to-day workload of the MD: agenda management / emails / memo's / presentations / internal information gathering;
- Relationship management: safeguarding key relations of WCH (CEO's of supporting businesses, CEO's of partner organizations, ambassadors etc.);
- Organize internal and external meetings and gatherings;
- Support the MD, MT, Audit Committee and Supervisory Board members arranging for visits to countries;
- Prepare and organize MT, Audit Committee and Supervisory Board meetings by coordinating agenda setting, finalizing and distributing meeting papers, taking minutes and notes of action points & decisions, screening of approved minutes for internal publication;
- Coordination of decision making processes regarding MT and Supervisory Board meetings;
- Monitor timely and complete feedback and replies to requests from the MD incl. agreed action points;
- Processing of correspondence, reports, summaries and notes, including accurate and systematic filing of documents;
- Assist the MD and other MT members when necessary in the preparation and drafting ofdocuments such as memos, reports, presentations and discussion papers.
33-5 years of experience as an executive assistant in a large international organization;
- Experience in organizing events and meetings;
- Experience in development sector is a pre;
- Ability to adapt to fast changing situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain contacts at different levels;
- Sensitive for organizational culture and politics;
- Ability to work and communicate with people from various backgrounds;
- Excellent oral and written language skills in Dutch and English, fluency in French is an advantage;
- High level of integrity;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Relevant background (HBO, preferably academic);
- Available on short notice for 32 - 40 hours per week.
War Child is a young and dynamic organization. We try to keep an informal ambiance within our office, with a lot of room for creativity, inspiration and self-initiative from employees. We practice what we preach: dynamic, innovative, integrity focused and a drive to reach the highest possible results against the lowest possible costs. War Child offers a challenging job in an inspiring workplace in Amsterdam.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply before the 1st of May 2017. Make sure to upload your English CV and cover letter by using following hyperlink: http://warchild.onlinevacatures.nl/en/Vacancy/Apply/79419
Is this not your dream job? Support War Child by sharing this job with your network!
The safety of children is essential to War Child. War Child does not tolerate or accept any form of abuse. This subject is addressed in our recruitment and selection procedures.