Communications & Marketing Officer
Functie: Intern Communication / Marketing
Education level: HBO
Location: Den Haag
Dagen per week: 3, 4 of 5
Stageduur: 3 - 6 maanden
Stagesoorten: Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring
Stagevergoeding: In overleg
Communications & Marketing Officer is primarily responsible for supporting the country directors implementing the communications policy, strategy and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of marketing / communication activities and documentation with Cordaid communication strategy ;
- Develop key promotional messages as well as brochure / leaflets concept notes in consultation with the project team / communication advisor at Headquarters;
- Support the countries in filling the Country web pages;
- Assist in consulting awareness raising campaigns, events, information dissemination workshops if required in the countries;
- Write up track records on the basis of existing program material;
- Support Cordaid corporate journalist to collect inputs from the countries offices for dissemination on corporate website and social media;
- Suggest recommendations on varied issues related to marketing and communication at country level.
- You are following a degree in HBO Communication or Marketing.
- You have affinity with development cooperation work
- You are open-minded and show understanding to work with Cordaid partners and collaborators abroad
- You are creative and have learning ability.
- You can a team worker
- You are in English, knowledge of French language is a plus
Wat bieden wij
- A place where you can learn a lot and gain experience.
- An internship contract for at least 20 hours a week.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with interesting and involved colleagues.
- The opportunity to learn a lot about the practice of international cooperation.
- A mentor with who you can discuss regularly to learn, exchange and improve.