Summary of the opportunity:
- Research and improve physical development of children.
- Treat big and small injuries of several kinds.
- Improve prevention methods that help discover possible physical problems at an early age.
Competences to develop and other benefits:
- Competences: cooperation, relating to others, problem solving ability, gaining commitment.
- You can benefit from fully equipped therapy rooms (depending on your work location).
- You receive room and board, travel and health insurance (during project work months) and a small monthly allowance (depending on your working schedule and time commitment).
Competences needed and other requirements:
- Competences: result orientated, role awareness, self direction, communication.
- Being able to work with children from various backgrounds and with diverse mental and physical issues.
- Relevant education and being able to speak Spanish -or with the intention to learn Spanish.