Competences to develop and other benefits:
- Competences: planning, professionality, working result-based, cooperating.
- Experience working within a small NGO.
- Improve your already existing Spanish skills and live with a Guatemalan host family if you want to.
Competences needed and other requirements:
- Competences: communication, persuasion, courage, organization awareness.
- Reasonable Spanish communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with people with a different cultural and social background.