TRANSITION MANAGER AGRICULTURAL SUPPLY CHAINS
Are you ready for a challenging position in which you can put your knowledge of and experience in developing supply chains to good use? Then we are looking for you!
FairMatch Support is a dynamic and entrepreneurial team of passionate professionals. We develop sustainable supply chains in which we balance concrete market demand with fair and sustainable principles. Co-creation and long-term collaboration are key in our programme set ups. We believe that sustainable production and a fair profit distribution for everyone involved in global supply chains is not only possible but also necessary.
We operate from our offices in The Netherlands (Amersfoort), West Africa (Bobo Dioulasso) and Central Asia (Bishkek).
We have a vacancy for a new colleague in Amersfoort:
A transition manager agricultural supply chains
You are an enthusiastic change-driver with exceptional stakeholder management skills and a talent for working across all levels of the agricultural supply chain to achieve targeted results. You initiate ideas for projects that create new business models with various stakeholders, you develop and write proposals, and you support the implementation of the project, enabling parties and stakeholders to flourish and report on the obtained results. Therefore you will need to have a thorough understanding of international supply chains mechanisms and have a clear vision on how to improve sustainability in the supply chain between farmer and retail. Currently we do supply chain work in amongst others fruit (Sierra Leone), cashew (Benin, Ivory Coast and Burkina Faso) and rice (Ivory Coast).
You are a pro-active and energetic professional who connects to people easily, committed to making international food supply chains more sustainable. You bring a strong track record of international stakeholder and relationship management, focusing on goals, yet flexible in how to get there. You are willing and able to travel regularly.
We are looking for a new colleague with the following qualifications:
• BSC/MSC degree in agricultural sciences or other relevant area;
• over 5 years’ experience in sustainable supply chain development, either in a company or as a consultant in the agrifood sector
• extensive network in the agri- and food business sector;
• commercial mindset and speaks the language of business;
• conceptual thinker who does not shy away from practical, hands-on tasks;
• excellent writing skills;
• excellent in English and French.
• A challenging position in a small, dynamic team in an international environment;
• competitive salary related to knowledge and experience;
• a good pension scheme and other fringe benefits.
For more info on the vacancy:
Herman uit de Bosch, director FairMatch Support
T: 033-4612525 / M: 06–13232794.
Applications in English consisting of CV and motivational letter before August 26st, 2019 to: email@example.com
Commercial inquiries and applications (via intermediary) regarding to this vacancy are not appreciated.