Competences to develop and other benefits:
- Competences: taking initiative, meeting standards, persistence, proactive thinking, project and goal focus.
- You work together with committed international wildlife volunteers, volunteer accommodation is available.
- You have the possibility to do research and to perform extra tasks.
Competences needed and other requirements:
- Competences: flexibility, creativity, self-confidence, personal drive, practical thinking.
- You have a fair knowledge of English and/or Spanish.
- Experience or qualifications within wildlife work is desirable, but not essential.