- Coordinate day to day management of the tailored program with one of the largest worldwide coffee brands:
- Create, maintain and adjust project workplan and budget to fulfill project management and reporting requirements;
- Collaborate across multiple Rainforest Alliance departments and external partners to ensure accountability and timely delivery of project activities, outputs and outcomes to a high standard;
- Coordination of regular internal and external technical and financial reports and (steering) group meetings;
- Support development, piloting and roll out of online data gathering tool/ questionnaire to suppliers worldwide;
- Support development of country risk profiles on environmental and social risks identification related to agricultural supply chains (desktop based, interviews) and implementation of risk assessment process;
- Support monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of sustainability projects in key sourcing origins;
- Support communication and marketing of strategic partnership and its achievements.
- Consolidate, archive and update documentation on lessons and best practices generated through strategic partnerships and projects for wider RA and stakeholder benefit;
- Support the Strategic Partnership Lead to develop technical proposals and budgets and manage pipeline of new business opportunities; and
- Support administrative and project implementation tasks as necessary.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, international development, social sciences, economics, ecology, natural resources management, or a related field;
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience in economic development/ sustainability/ FMCG or agricultural supply chains or similar;
- Knowledge of M&E and verification best practices related to agricultural supply chains and/ or rural development;
- Knowledge of sector partnerships/platforms, CSR, responsible sourcing commitments/ policies;
- Experience working in corporate environments and cultures, or in partnerships with the private sector;
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and proficiency with project management tools a plus;
Commensurate with experience.
Interviews are scheduled for the week of August 26.
How to apply:
NL – Please send your application (max. 1 page motivation, max 2 page resume) no later than August 5th to email@example.com mentioning [Strategic Partnership Coordinator Tailored Programs] in the subject line. For questions about this position, please contact Geert Eenhoorn via +31 6 5242 1926 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.