Are you looking for opportunities to boost your career, to broaden your horizons, to develop your self-reliance and adaptability? Do you want to get some foreign work experience to make your CV stand out? Do you want to travel around Asia while having a great job in China? Welcome to join our Teacher Plus program.
We are currently recruiting 15 English-speaking PE teachers for Chinese government schools in the cities of Hangzhou, Xiamen, Shenzhen,Beijing,Wenzhou and Chengdu. These schools vary from kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, and sometimes even college level. The students’ ages at these schools depend on the level of the educational institution. The students’ ages range between 3 to 6 for kindergarten, 6 to 12 for elementary school, 12 to 15 for middle school and 15 to 18 for high school.
• Instruct students about specific sports training and sports events;
• Give physical training to students and local teachers;
• Cooperate with Chinese teachers and give them training in regards to sports;
• Make appropriate teaching plans according to the levels of the students;
• Besides teaching sports classes, you will also teach English classes to improve students’ English skills;
• Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday);
• Class size: 30-40 ( depending on the school).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in sports;
• Basketball, Football or other sports instruction experience is preferred;
• Training certificate in Football or Basketball would be a bonus;
• Contract period: From March 2019 to December 2019.
• Monthly salary is between 1100 and 1500 euros net (depending on qualifications and experience);
• Paid furnished accommodation with cooking facilities and private bathroom or a monthly housing allowance is provided by the school;
• Paid comprehensive medical and accident insurance while employed in China;
• 11 days public holidays per year, plus school breaks;
• Paid Chinese public holidays;
• Reimbursement of the residence permit and obligatory medical check-up;
• Regular teaching training provided by the school;
• Regular team-building activities organised by the school;
• An approximate 750 euros flight allowance paid upon completion of the contract.
If you are interested in this job offer, please feel free to send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.