Are you looking for opportunities to boost your career, to broaden your horizons, to develop your self-reliance and adaptability? Do you want to get some foreign work experience to make your CV stand out? Do you want to travel around Asia while having a great job in China? Welcome to join our Teacher Plus program.
We are currently recruiting 10 English-speaking Science teachers for Chinese government schools in the cities of Hangzhou, Whenzhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Shenzhen and Chengdu. These schools vary from elementary school to middle school level. The students’ ages at these schools depend on the level of the educational institution. The students’ ages range between 6 to 12 for elementary school and 12 to 15 for middle school.
• Prepare and deliver science related courses in English;
• Focus on Nature Science/Biology/Chemistry/Physics;
• Make appropriate teaching plans according to the levels of the students;
• Text books will be provided by the school (depending on the school);
• Assess students’ work and provide feedback;
• Attend staff meetings in order to stay updated about the current educational policies and teaching requirements;
• Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday);
• Class size: 35-50 ( depending on the school).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a postgraduate degree is optional and will enhance your employment conditions;
• Relevant teaching experience;
• From the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany or northern European countries;
• Good English communication skills and extroverted personality;
• Contract period: from March 2019 to December 2019.
• Monthly salary between 1300 to 1700 euros net (depending on qualifications and experience);
• Paid furnished accommodation with cooking facilities or a monthly housing allowance is provided by the school;
• Paid comprehensive medical and accident insurance while employed in China;
• 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks;
• Reimbursement of the residence permit and obligatory medical check-up;
• Regular teaching training provided by the school;
• Regular team-building activities organised by the school;
• An approximate 750 euros flight allowance paid upon completion of the contract.
If you are interested in this job offer, please feel free to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.