You are the spider-in-the-web of our internal operations and communication, who will make sure our secretariat and back-office processes run smoothly and our mission is professionally communicated to the outside world. Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee our internal administrative and operational processes
- Manage the financial administration of our company and the projects under our management (back-stopped by an external accountant)
- Provide HR management support
- Ensure smooth facility management
- Support our communication & marketing activities
- Supervise the part-time Assistant Office Manager (0.5 fte).
You are a hard worker and flexible problem solver with a keen eye for detail. You easily build positive and productive working relations with colleagues, clients and suppliers. You are proactive and always maintain a good oversight of what needs to be done. You carry out your work with the highest level of integrity. With your great organizational skills, self-motivation and persistence you get things done. You furthermore:
- Have a degree in a relevant discipline and/or significant relevant work experience;
- Have excellent proficiency in Word and Excel
- Have experience with accounting and ERP and/or CRM software systems
- Have strong communication skills (spoken and written) in Dutch and English
- Are a people-person with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humour.
At Advance Consulting you get the chance to work in a dynamic and unique international work environment as part of a team of 15 highly motivated colleagues. For more information about our company please visit our website. We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package with a gross salary range between €2,600 and €3,500 on the basis of 40 hours/week, depending on your experience.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application letter with a curriculum vitae in English, at the latest by 30 June 2019 to Lisette Zewuster (email@example.com).