As the Marketing Coordinator of the European Association for International Education (EAIE), you love working for a mission-driven organisation and finding the right marketing mix for each of the EAIE’s activities — from events for 6000 professionals to data-rich ebooks. You excel at crafting marketing campaigns geared at specific audiences and are always testing to see whether you were successful. You are analytical and data-driven, always eager to pull out the value proposition canvas and ensure we are approaching an issue with the customer in mind. You are an inspiring colleague who enjoys planning ahead and who thrives in a dynamic, international team. You will report to the Head of Marketing & Communications.
- Contribute to the EAIE’s overall marketing and advertising strategy from design, development and planning to execution.
- Conceptualise and coordinate online marketing plans to promote the organisation’s products and services.
- Monitor the success of plans and tactics and analyse data to determine ROI and help shape future marketing decisions.
- Conduct market research and come of up with methods to grow the EAIE’s reach and impact.
- Liaise with external digital and advertising agencies where needed, ensuring budgets and timelines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar position.
- High proficiency with marketing platforms and tactics including: Hootsuite, Website Content management systems, e-mail marketing, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO.
- A proven ability to use the web and social media to engage with target audiences.
- Affinity for the (international) higher education sector.
- Near-native English speaker with excellent writing skills in English.
- Already based in the Amsterdam area with a possession of a valid work permit.
- You have an entrepreneurial and creative drive: you like to take up a challenge and shape a new idea. You pull the necessary people together and then hands-on deliver something new and better.
- You are a team player: You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other teams and with individuals from different backgrounds.
- You pay attention to the details: You strive for excellence in everything you do. You understand the smallest details matter but you know when to choose progress over perfection.
- You see the bigger picture: You’re able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big goal. You think two steps ahead and are aware of the consequences of decisions and/or actions for the entire organisation.
The EAIE offers a stimulating work environment, a generous benefit package, and an international staff who are dedicated to our mission. What more could you ask for? Maybe free fresh fruit, Nespresso and a chair massage? We provide those things too!
- Competitive non-profit salary: starting salary of €2400-2800 gross per month, depending on education/work experience, based on 37.5 hours per week (5 days) with an initial contract of 7 months with the possibility of extension.
- Work hard, play hard: 25 days of holiday per year (plus 10 days at Christmas).
- Retire in style: we contribute while you contribute to your pension scheme.
- Ride the train: 75% of your daily transportation covered if you live outside of Amsterdam.
- Health is wealth: 50% of your monthly health insurance coverage covered.
- Lifelong learning: opportunities for professional development.
Qualifying candidates may be contacted before application deadline. Candidates must already be residing in the Netherlands.
Application deadline: 14 January 2019