Marketing Associate for Europe & Africa will actively drive engagement and marketing opportunities with and for existing Rainforest Alliance partner companies based in Europe and Africa, including some of the world’s leading global brands. The objective is to help maximize the value for companies of their Rainforest Alliance partnership, including certification and other service offerings, while strengthening the Rainforest Alliance brand and impact. The associate will help drive retention of company partners by building relationships, helping ensure optimized customer journeys across the lifecycle stage, and utilizing insights and analysis to develop and implement best practice customer retention and Go to Market (GTM) plans.
- Serve as Marketing relationship lead for Rainforest Alliance partner companies based in Europe and Africa in close alignment with Markets Transformation team, with a focus on priority countries including the Netherlands and Germany;
- Develop, co-create and activate Marketing programs with and for partner companies in assigned region, in cooperation with other regional Marketing Associates as needed;
- Align with Markets, Marketing and Communications colleagues to help ensure seamless customer journey of partner companies throughout all customer lifecycle stages and across geographies;
- Align with Marketing content team on content development to enable plans;
- Contribute to Rainforest Alliance organizational Marketing, Communications and Consumer Engagement strategies, programs and tactics to drive brand value, consumer awareness and impact;
- Work cross-divisionally to ensure customer retention Marketing plans are aligned across the organization and with the global strategy;
- Utilize data driven market research, competitor and market insights, digital, technology and user experience alongside customer centricity principles to develop and implement best practice customer retention;
- Track and monitor relevant company, sustainability and consumer trends in the European and African markets;
- BA Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience; demonstrating independent decision-making and responsibility in international business development, marketing, creative initiatives, partner co-creation and customer retention;
- Experience in data driven Marketing, insights and market research, digital, technology and user experience alongside customer centricity principles;
- Excellent interpersonal skills working professionally with individuals at executive and management levels;
- Experience working in global, cross functional and matrix organizations;
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills in both English and German;
- Knowledge and commitment to sustainability practices, and environmental and social issues;
- Ability to travel 10% per year, including internationally
Commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Please send your application (max. 1 page motivation, max 2 page resume) no later than August 31st 2019 to email@example.com mentioning Marketing Associate Europe & Africa in the subject line. For questions about this position, please contact Susan Heaney via +31 20 5308000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates authorized to work in the UK and Netherlands will be considered
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.