Competences to develop and other benefits:
- Competences: leadership, vision, self-confidence, environment consciousness, purposefulness.
- You gain unique experience in business and develop intercultural skills.
- You have the chance to (temporarily) build a new life in South Africa.
Competences needed & other requirements:
- Competences: reliability, flexibility, perseverance, independent, communication.
- You are hospitable, you like to take care of guests and to arrange everything behind the scenes for them.
- Experience within the hospitality sector is an advantage and you need to feel comfortable living in a remote area.