One of the major tasks is to communicate and create awareness in and of the sector. We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious intern to support our team in various new and on-going projects, for a period of 5 to 6 months. We are looking for someone at bachelor/master level with an interest in microfinance/inclusive finance sector and excellent communication and organization skills. The internship will start preferably in September 2017 and will be valid for a period of 5 to 6 months.
What you will do:
· Assist in organizing workshops and seminars for investors, take care of practical arrangements;
· Update website and add new content, work on social media channels;
· Write newsflashes & newsletters together with colleagues and send them out to members;
· Keep databases up to date;
· Assist in preparing presentations, layout and design of reports; and
· Taking minutes during meetings and coordinating with service providers.
We ask that you:
· Have an interested in inclusive finance, SME Finance, rural/agri-business and/or a related topic;
· Enjoy working in dynamic, multi-cultural environments
· You have a hands-on, pro-active mentality and you can work independently;
· Are fluent in English (both verbal and written), fluency in Dutch is a plus;
· Possess IT skills (Microsoft Office Package) and feel comfortable with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn);
· You have excellent writing skills, for communication purposes;
· You are enrolled at an educational institution.
· Affinity with newsletter and design software is a plus; and
· Experience in website maintenance is desirable.
We offer you the opportunity to:
· Be part of a dynamic working environment;
· Meet/work with a variety of investors active in inclusive finance;
· Gain experience in organizing knowledge based events ; and
· Gain insight in an interesting sector that is represented by NpM
· We offer an internship compensation of EUR 226 per month (on full time basis)
· We also offer travel allowance.
Send your CV and a short letter of motivation to the NpM office at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 1st October, 2017.
For more information on the vacancy, you can send an email to the above email address. More general information about NpM and the Dutch inclusive finance sector can also be found on our website: http://www.inclusivefinanceplatform.nl/home.