Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Within the regional department Middle East & North Africa the following job has become vacant:
(International) HR Business Partner
min. 32 hours per week
Purpose of the position:
We are looking for a hands-on HR- Business Partner who will play a significant role in the development and implementation of a variety of HR projects and improvement initiatives regarding local staff and (field) offices. Besides this the focus in this role will also be on international and Dutch labor law (incl compensation and benefits regulations), Dutch Arbo (working conditions) legislation and a correct and consistent implementation of the human resource instruments. The role is a mix of operational, tactical, strategic- and project management. The HR Business Partner is part of a small international HR team, reporting directly to the HR manager.
Success factors for the – HR Business Partner – are:
Analytical/problem-solving: Breaks down tasks and problems into manageable components. Thinks about all factors that might affect the situation.
Planning and organizing: Plans and organizes tasks/projects and responsibilities in an efficient and effective way.
Initiative: Has a proactive attitude, starts rather from himself than passively waits, seeks opportunities and acts accordingly (within scope of responsibility).
Perseverance: Shows commitment and resilience to achieve results in the face of challenges or setbacks.
- Min.7 years’ relevant HR experience preferably also in an international context;
- Level of education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably HR professional qualification;
- Experience in (international) project management (2-4 years);
- Knowledge of international labor laws, tax laws and compensation and benefits regulations;
- Advanced experience with and knowledge of MS Office, in particular: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- High communication and relationship skills and a high level of cross-cultural sensitivity with the knowledge how to build relationships in different cultures;
- Good control of the Dutch- and English language (verbal and written);
- A heart for the persecuted church.
This position requires ability and willingness to international travel (Preferable place of living close to Ermelo, the Netherlands)
How to apply
Please submit your CV and motivation letter before the 30th of April 2019. Further information can be obtained from the responsible HR Manager via email@example.com. Be cautious about announcing that you want to work for Open Doors. This may result in risks for you.
Additional information: Internal candidates have preference in case of equal ability and an assessment can be part of the recruitment process.