Part-time (16-24 hours per week) – based in Amsterdam
Replacement Maternity leave from 1st of July (5 months)
The Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development (AIGHD) is seeking to fill the position part-time HR Assistant. The HR Assistant reports to the HR manager of AIGHD.
Main tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the whole recruitment process: scheduling of interviews, answering questions from our candidates
- Coordinate monthly payroll mutations
- Support on administrative all HR processes
- Maintaining employee files
- Being a first point of contact for questions on HR related topics
- Apply work and residence permits and apply 30% rule
- Coordinate onboarding process of employees
- Facilitate performance reviews for all employees
- Act occasionally as backup for the AIGHD Secretariat
- Has finished an education (MBO or HBO level), ideally in HR or Administration
- 2-4 Years’ work experience in administration or HR would be preferable
- Has excellent/native level Dutch and good English language skills
- Has the ability to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Pro-active, independent and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication and organization sensitive skills
AIGHD offers an excellent job opportunity in a cutting-edge working environment in global health and development and a salary in line with prevailing sector standards. AIGHD has a fulltime workweek of 40 hours, 25 days leave annually, an attractive collective pension plan and a very comprehensive collective health insurance scheme. The position is based at the office of AIGHD in Amsterdam
Please send your application (including CV and letter of motivation) to HR Support at AIGHD email@example.com.
The Amsterdam Institute for Global Health & Development (AIGHD) is a research and education institute with a mission to address challenges in global health and development by conducting collaborative interdisciplinary research, generating insights and solutions, and educating the next generation of global health leaders.
AIGHD conducts collaborative, interdisciplinary research prioritizing infectious disease elimination, antimicrobial drug resistance, chronic care & ageing, urbanization & health, health markets, and economics of human development. It aims to educate and inspire the next generation of global health leaders at undergraduate, post-graduate and professional levels to shape a healthier and more prosperous future for all. AIGHD aspires to accelerate progress on global health objectives by sharing knowledge and insights with global agencies, governments, NGOs, and the scientific community.
No (recruitment) agencies please