The Executive Assistant is supporting the Chief Sustainable Supply Chains Officer (CSCO) through coordination of all administrative and organizational matters.
- Agenda management and scheduling of (international) calls and events for the CSCO;
- Take care of part of the business correspondence of the CSCO;
- Make travel arrangements for the CSCO;
- Welcome guests and handle telephone calls for the CSCO;
- Plan, prepare and organize various internal and external meetings;
- Ensure the location for an event is in order including equipment and catering;
- Handle expense claims for the CSCO
- Take minutes and manage the documentation archive for the CSCO;
- Supports the organization regarding Works Council related matters (e.g., setting up meetings between Works Council and CEO, taking notes)
- MBO, BS Degree in Administration, Hospitality or Event management preferred but not required
- BS Degree in Administration, Hospitality or Event management preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Secretary, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to familiarize him/herself quickly with new user software solutions, knowledge of SharePoint is considered an asset
- Fluent in English and excellent writing and verbal skills. Any additional language as Dutch or Spanish is a plus
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner
- Service and results-oriented
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong attention to detail and autonomous
- Professional discretion and ability to keep confidential information
Commensurate with experience.
Please send your application (max. 1 page motivation, max 2 page resume) no later than December 18th 2019 to email@example.com mentioning Executive Assistant in the subject line. For questions about this position, please contact Estelle Augustyn HR Generalist / Recruiter via +31 20 5308000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.