Are you looking for opportunities to boost your career, to broaden your horizons, to develop your self-reliance and adaptability? Do you want to get some foreign work experience to make your CV stand out? Do you want to travel around Asia while having a great job in China? Welcome to join our Teacher Plus program.
We are currently recruiting 35 English language teachers for Chinese government schools in the cities of Hangzhou, Whenzhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Shenzhen, Chengdu and other cities in Southeast China. These schools vary from kindergarten, elementary school, secondary school, high school, and sometimes even college level. The student’s ages at these schools depend on the level of the educational institution. The students’ ages range between 3 to 6 for kindergarten, 6 to 12 for elementary school, 12 to 15 for middle school and 15 to 18 for high school.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons, preparing teaching materials, helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
• Assessing students’ work and provide feedback;
• Attending staff meetings in order to stay updated about the current educational policies and teaching requirements;
• Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday);
• Class size: 30-45 (depending on the school).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A master degree or a degree in Education will enhance your employment conditions;
• Teaching experience is preferred;
• From the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, the UK or Ireland;
• Proficient English level (C1 or C2);
• Starting date: between 22nd and 28th of February 2019.
• Monthly salary between 1100 to 1600 euros net (depending on qualifications and teaching experience);
• Paid furnished accommodation with cooking facilities or receiving monthly living allowance from the school;
• Paid comprehensive Chinese medical and accident insurance while employed in China;
• 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks;
• Reimbursement of the residence permit and obligatory medical check-up;
• Regular teaching training provided;
• Regular team-building activities organised by the school;
• An approximate 750 euros flight allowance paid upon completion of the contract.
If you are interested in this job offer, please feel free to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.