Vacancy Communication Officer at FairMatch Support in Amersfoort (20 hours)
Are you a communication professional with a passion for sustainable agriculture and do you have a clear vision on attractive and effective communication? Then we are looking for you!
FairMatch Support is a dynamic and entrepreneurial team of passionate professionals. We develop sustainable supply chains in which we balance concrete market demand with fair and sustainable principles. Co-creation and long-term collaboration are key in our programme set ups. We believe that sustainable production and a fair profit distribution for everyone involved in global supply chains is not only possible but also necessary.
We operate from our offices in The Netherlands (Amersfoort), West Africa (Bobo Dioulasso) and Central Asia (Bishkek).
We are looking for a self-starting communications officer who will be responsible for the communication strategy of our company and the implementation of that strategy within the entire organisation (all offices). This means that you will write texts, maintain our websites, manage our social media and prepare presentations. In addition, you will also advise our clients on conceptual and practical communication questions. Therefore, you will need to have a thorough understanding of the content of our projects and work field and have a clear vision on how to communicate about our work in an attractive and clear manner. In addition, since we are a small team we all take on a number of operational tasks as well.
We are looking for a new colleague who meets the following requirements:
- Has a bachelor degree in agricultural sciences, communication studies or other relevant area;
- Combines an interest for effective communication with a hands-on mentality to create effective communication;
- Has excellent writing skills and is able to translate reports and documents into accessible interesting texts for websites and social media;
- Has over 5 years’ experience in a comparable position;
- Is excellent in stakeholder and relationship management in an international setting;
- Has knowledge about and interest in supply chain development;
- Is pro-active and connects to people easily;
- Speaks Dutch and English. A third international language (preferably French) is a pre.
- A challenging position in a small, dynamic team in an international environment;
- Competitive salary related to knowledge and experience;
- A good pension scheme and other fringe benefits.
For more info on the vacancy:
Herman uit de Bosch, executive director FairMatch Support
Applications in English, consisting of CV and motivational letter, can be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 23 April 2019.
Interviews will take place in the first week of May 2019.
Commercial inquiries and applications (via intermediary) regarding this vacancy are not welcome.