Who are we?
Han Valk Fundraising Consultancy is a consultancy firm which supports non-profit organizations around the globe in raising more support and funding for their causes. We have an office in Gouda, The Netherlands and in Washington D.C., U.S.A. With a team of eight – nine including you – experienced fundraising consultants we provide our clients with the best tools and knowledge available to make an impact. With our two offices, we support non-profits in 25 different countries.
Why do we need you?
We are a young but fast-growing consultancy firm. For both our online and offline communications and events, we are looking for someone with the right skills and knowledge to help grow our business. Also, the recent USA office opening will need special marketing and communication attention. At the same time, your skills can be of use for our clients, when they would need specialized communication advice. Your job will include, but not be limited to:
- Online communication (updating of website, blogposts, social media, mailings)
- Offline communication (organizing of events)
- Design of communication materials (flyers, banners, layout of reports etc.)
- Development of new communication & marketing strategies
- Working on assignments of clients (lay-outing of proposals, advice on marketing and communication, organization of events etc.)
Who are you?
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in communication & Marketing, Business Development, Graphic Design or other relevant field
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English (and Dutch is an asset)
- You have experience in using social media in a professional context
- Your digital skills include InDesign and WordPress
- You are result-driven and ambitious
- You are a strong communicator with analytical and organizational skills
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week (more hours possible) starting asap
What do we offer?
- You will be our one and only communication officer, and as such, will have a lot of freedom and responsibility to take on and shape this role.
- Informal and multicultural working environment
- Possibility to work from home when needed
- A six-month contract with possibility for extension
If you think this is the job for you, please send your motivation letter and CV before 31st of January 2019 to Han Valk at firstname.lastname@example.org.