Our IT-Department is looking for a:
36 hours a week (1FTE)
The Cloud Administrator will be responsible for the administration of our cloud infrastructure and the remaining on-premise infrastructure of Oxfam. This is done together with the other Cloud Administrators and the admin operation is lead by the IT Specialist and Technical Lead.
- Main tasks/result areas of the Cloud Admin team:
– Support the IT Specialist and Technical Lead in translating technical and business requirements to functional requirements for the different departments in the Hague and in the 15 country offices in developing countries;
– Assist in the designing, implementation, configuration and maintenance of various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, AIP, ATP, CAS, EM+S, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online and O365;
– Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud;
– Assist in the designing, implementation, configuration and maintenance of our global network based on Cisco Meraki Full Stack;
– Effectively communicate with staff and teams regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing;
– Diagnose and troubleshoot issues regarding issues reported by offices and staff;
– Collaborate with other support team members to fix outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues;
– Work with the other support teams and management to diagnose and resolve critical, escalated issues;
– Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles;
– Stay up to date on all cloud features and technologies by attending (online) trainings, participating in communication with different teams, and keeping up with enterprise and cloud networking trends.
- The selected candidate will be based in The Hague.
- Requirements for the job:
– University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master);
– 2+ years implementing and supporting Azure, Office365 and network services;
– Sufficient understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies;
– Fundamental Understanding of Windows Server 2012 DataCenter and HyperV;
– Software packaging and application deployment is a plus;
– Fundamental understanding of and hands-on experience with network technologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless;
– Professional working proficiency level of English language, both orally and in writing, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences;
– Highly autonomous, detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills;
– Excellent analytical skills;
– The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential;
– Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies, and eager to learn ;
– Must be comfortable working in a highly cloud (network, storage, and systems) environment;
– Willing and able to support off-hours issues as they arise;
– Experience dealing with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure;
– Strives to live up to high ethical and professional standards;
– An outgoing personality and a team player with service oriented attitudes;
– Willing to travel and able to travel on a short notice;
– Good communication and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to deal with staff members of different cultural and educational backgrounds.
Oxfam Novib is committed to providing you with a competitive, fair, and comprehensive pay and benefits package that is justifiable to our donors. The salary range for this position is set in scale 8 with a gross salary range between € 2509 up to € 3859 based on 36 hours a week. We offer an employment contract for one year with the possibility of an extension.
Your application must be received by COB November 20th, 2019 at the latest. For questions you can contact Souliman Nnafie, Souliman.Nnafie@oxfamnovib.nl.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization. Therefore, people of all gender identities, sexes, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, cultures, abilities, etc. are eligible for this position.
How to apply:
In order to apply, please visit our website and upload your resumé and motivation letter here. Applications received via email will not be considered.
Only holders of an EU passport and or valid work permit are eligible to apply.
Oxfam Novib aims to attract great talent that not only fits the job but also Oxfam’s high standard of values and principles, who shares and demonstrates Oxfam’s commitment to prevent and eradicate any type of misconduct including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, any other type of misuse of power or lack of integrity and financial misconduct. We are committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, and adults. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks, or integrity screenings/references relating to misconduct and disciplinary actions in prior employment.