We are hiring! As a result of the high growth in the last three years, we are currently looking for a marketing all-rounder: Are you interested in sustainable topics and would like to support a good cause during your internship? Are you studying and looking for an opportunity to gain practical experience and to prove your organisational and communication skills? And do you speak German and English fluently and have a passion for writing and creating content with a strong knowledge of Social Media? Then we are happy to meet you!
Since 2008, Original Beans ventures into remote rainforests around the world in pursuit of the rarest cacao beans to craft pure, additive-free chocolate that protects and preserves the sources from which it comes. The company’s One Bar : One Tree program plants a cacao tree for every chocolate bar sold, ensuring heritage cacao trees will remain for future generations.
Who are we looking for?
- Support Trade Marketing Manager in B2B communication & projects (newsletters, product launches, website content, etc.)
- Support in Content management:
- Collect, prepare and publish content for digital and print
- Research, write, coordinate & generate content
- Assisting on structuring and managing our photo database
- Support E-Commerce Manager
- Assisting in the launch of our new webshop (Cleaning and updating contents into new UX)
- Helping to implement communication plan (Coordinating social media & blog)
- Helping to improve SEO & SEA strategy by creating SEO backend contents (keywords, meta titles, etc)
- Digital native, Experience in Social Media & website CRM pré (woocommerce, wordpress)
- Organized/structured with an eye for details
- Articulate and convincing in English both written and oral, Proficiency in German is strongly preferred
- Sense of responsibility
- Hands-on mentality
- Team player
What we offer you
- Learning and development opportunities in a young and spirited company
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and an open, non-hierarchical atmosphere
- Working across cultures
- Being part of a trendsetter sustainable company and an inspiring international team
- Eat one of the best chocolates in the world on a daily basis
- Renumeration of 500€ per month based on 40 hours per week
Do you want to take responsibility, play an active role and leave your marks? Then we are waiting for you! Apply as fast as possible to email@example.com with your CV and become part of our team!