The NICC Foundation is looking for a creative video editor who would like to raise awareness and share knowledge about various topics within international cooperation through the editing of videos. Examples of videos can be found on the video gallery of our website.
Our office is located in the centre of The Hague. At the moment it is not possible to work there because of Covid-19, but in time we hope that this will become possible again. Of course it is possible to do the work remotely.
Do you recognise yourself in the following points?
- You would like to use your skills for a fair and sustainable world
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have experience with WordPress, Vimeo, YouTube, iMovie and Final Cut Pro
- You have an affinity with international cooperation
- You can work independently and make things your own quickly
The NICC Foundation in short:
NICC stands for Netherlands International Cooperation Collection. The NICC Foundation is committed to making experiences with international cooperation and sustainable development more transparent and insightful. NICC also wants to connect initiatives with each other, link experience to new knowledge and promote discussions about this. In this way, NICC wants to contribute to a more sustainable and connected global society.
We are, of course, pleased with all the support we can get, but experience shows that a minimum of 4 hours per week is necessary to guarantee continuity.
What do we have to offer you?
- A fun, small, internationally oriented organisation of enthusiastic volunteers with experience in – and passion for – international cooperation.
- The opportunity to gain experience and to (further) develop certain skills and competences;
- Space to develop your own creative ideas and to think along with us about the future of the NICC Foundation
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.