At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
We are looking for a Senior Officer Talent Acquisition (TA) for a maternity leave replacement from mid-March 2021 to mid-November 2021 (8 months).
The Senior Officer TA plays an important role supporting and advising regarding any Talent Acquisition related topics within RA globally. The position manages RA’s applicant tracking system (HireHive) and supports the future Senior Manager Talent Acquisition in professionalizing our talent acquisition, onboarding and employer branding. The Senior Associate TA will also support the global HR team for other projects or activities related to the employee life cycle.
- Support and advice regarding all activities related to Talent Acquisition and on-boarding;
- Work closely with the hiring managers and HR Business Partners (BP) regarding recruitment needs;
- Build training paths for the hiring managers in order to develop their interview skills including unconscious biases;
- Work with HR BPs and hiring managers to analyze, develop and update job descriptions in order to be compliant with RA’s diversity and inclusion strategy and with RA’s values and culture;
- Manage the recruitment process by reviewing the forms for posting jobs, screen profiles and coordinate interviews using HireHive;
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process and build a talent pipeline, depending on needs;
- Manage all communication with candidates from job application through on-boarding;
- Prepare reports for the KPIs.
HR projects support
- Support the HR BPs in responsibilities related to the employee life cycle as needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in human resources and recruitment required;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and experience using an Applicant Tracking System and HRIS;
- Experience conducting interviews;
- General understanding of financial compensation packages;
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong time management and follow-through skills. Able to plan, organize, manage and/or carry out multiple related activities simultaneously;
- Fluent in English and additional language welcome (French or Spanish);
- People and service oriented;
- Strong communication skills;
- Able to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as soon as received and continue on a rolling basis until a successful candidate is selected.
We are looking for a candidate available from Mid-March 2021 to Mid-November 2021 for a maternity replacement (32 hours contract)
We are not looking for a freelance or ZZP.
Only candidates authorized to work in the Netherlands will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: email@example.com