Senior HR Professional
Mama Cash, the first international feminist fund in the world, founded in the Netherlands in 1983, grown and professionalised since then, but true to its feminist roots is at the start of a new strategic plan, that sets ambitious goals – goals which require an alignment in organisational culture and for which we need HR policies and practice that help us reach those goals.
Tasks en responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior HR Professional who wants to accompany Mama Cash through that change and will help us further shape an organisation that is feminist, professional, curious and diverse, inclusive, anti-racist, anti-disablist, and not hetero-normative or gender normative. If you are that person, we’d love to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will be, among others:
- Working closely with the Mama Cash leadership team to translate the new strategic plan into a suitable and relevant HR strategy.
- Implement effectively and efficiently the standard HR-processes, such as recruitment, sick leave, performance development, exits.
- Support the development of an organisational culture that aligns with Mama Cash’s values and strategy.
- Develop and review HR-policies and processes – in particular we want to review our current roles, responsibilities and functions and related salary scales; and we want to facilitate and stimulate a culture of continuous professional learning and development, at all levels in the organization.
- Develop and optimize the use of HR-management & information system, provide regular HR-data and analyses on key issues to the MT.
- Support and advise team directors and supervisors in their roles as leaders and managers.
- Manage the HR administrator.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following functional knowledge and experience:
- Is committed to the vision, mission and values of Mama Cash.
- Has a successful track record in a role of similar scale, complexity and regional reach.
- Is used to and prefers working in a passionate and highly committed (nonprofit) environment.
- Has a state-of-the-art HR functional experience regarding HR strategy.
- Has a profound knowledge of (innovative) HR tools, policies & systems.
- Is experienced in HR analytics and reporting.
- Has proven experience in supporting high performing teams.
- Is experience in an international organisation, can effectively work remotely and relate to diverse teams.
- Has an excellent knowledge of Dutch labor law.
- Acts like an entrepreneurial with a hands-on and can-do mentality, who appreciates the need to pay attention to details.
- Is highly collaborative, able to quickly establish credibility and trust within the organization.
- Is a native Dutch speaker and fluent in English.
We value the expertise and knowledge of those who have directly experienced injustice and are working to create the change Mama Cash believes in. We particularly welcome applications from those targeted by racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism and disablism.
You report directly to the Director People & Finance and are regularly present in MT-meetings to advise on HR.
You are assisted by an HR-administrator (0,5 fte) and collaborates closely with the organisational development and learning specialist, who is in the lead on change management, and external diversity and inclusion experts.
Conditions of employer/offer
We offer an engaging and professional work environment in an international foundation committed to diversity, solidarity, peace and justice.
The monthly salary for this position depends upon experience and is based on CAO Social Work scale 11 (min.) € 3.365,- (max.) € 5.225,- 8% vacation, 13th month, and pension plan.
Our office is centrally located in Amsterdam.
Mama Cash is guided in this procedure by the executive search agency Colourful People.
For more information about the position and organisation, please contact Jappe Kok, Director of People & Purpose, email@example.com.
For more information about the position or the procedure, you can contact Roeli Pot, partner at Colourful People, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +31 (0)6 28909312.
Are you interested in this position? Then please respond via the application form before 24th of April. Both a letter of motivation and CV (resume) need to be submitted in English.
Agency calls are not appreciated.