As a substantive expert you are a solid discussion partner for strategic management, and you advise on relevant quality themes. You ask critical questions, know how to make a practical translation and get things done. You come up with improvement proposals based on your thorough analysis. As a team player you can create support and trust and you know how to advise and convince others. You have an eye for the culture of the organisation and the consequences of changes for various stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the entire PDCA cycle around the internal and external audits.
• Advising management on shaping new quality policy.
• Identify, initiate and monitor improvement.
What do we expect from you?
• Relevant Bsc education.
• Relevant work experience (at least 5 years) with supervising / directing / implementing improvement processes within the operational domain.
• Thorough knowledge of quality systems (including ISO) and extensive experience (at least 5 years) in monitoring and operationalising these in an organisation.
• Although the position is broad and therefore more general in nature, knowledge of the operational processes within an organisation (in the areas of finance, HR, and IT) is a condition.
• Experience with processing and analysing data and quality factors.
• Knowledge of relevant standards, guidelines and laws and regulations.
• You have good oral and written communication and advisory skills, both in the Dutch and English language. French and / or Spanish would be an asset.
• Proactive, pragmatic and independent.
• Critical and able to analyse complex problems.
• Able to keep overview and work in a structured way.
• Organisation sensitive with an eye for the consequences of changes.
What we have to offer
A position that requires you to be highly self-reliant. Agriterra operates in dynamic international markets and in close cooperation with the agricultural business sector. At Agriterra, the work environment is collegial and ambitious, and the focus is on achieving impact. As a senior analyst client information, you will report to the manager operations.
The working conditions and additional benefits are good. The salary offered will depend on your experience and ranges between EUR 3.365 and 5.225.
Agriterra offers a contract for a year, with the possibility of extension.
Are you interested in this position and do you fit the profile? Apply with a cover letter and curriculum vitae, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Ronnie Hahné, manager operations, with reference code AG1020.
If you require further information, you can also contact him by sending an e-mail.
We are Agriterra, a Dutch agri-agency that provides business development services to ambitious cooperatives and farmer organisations in developing and emerging economies. We assist them with advice and training by locally based business advisors and by deploying practitioners from the Dutch and international farmer organisations and (cooperative) companies; the so-called Agripool experts. We apply a three-track approach: we make cooperatives bankable and create real farmer-led companies, we improve extension services to farmer members and we enhance farmer-government dialogues. Our advisory practice covers the full range of services on Management & Organisation, Financial Management, Governance, Business Development and Lobby & Advocacy.
Agriterra works from local offices in a large number of countries. We work with self-steering teams, so our employees are challenged to use every bit of determination, creativity and strategy to achieve our compelling goals. Being a self-steering organisation makes Agriterra an inspiring and challenging environment for professional growth and development.
Agriterra has an annual turnover of approximately 15 million euros, is ISO certified and has over 170 employees, both in the Netherlands and abroad. For more information, visit our website www.agriterra.org.
NOTE! We have several other vacancies on our website: www.agriterra.org/vacancies