Are you passionate about attracting and engaging with the best and most diverse talent that will improve the way Oxfam Novib tackle problems that cause poverty globally? Do you enjoy helping people fulfil their full potential? Are you ready to be part of a a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty?
- Full cycle recruitment from attraction to hire
- Source candidates through various means – online job boards, LinkedIn, networking, etc.
- Respond to incoming applicant enquiries in a timely, highly professional and positive manner
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Oxfam confederation, Oxfam Novib, and be able to confidently talk about the works and contributions of Oxfam Novib
- Thoroughly screen and understand relevant CVs
- In consultation with the HR Business Partner and/or HR Officer, conduct interviews via telephone, video or face-to-face
- Organise, facilitate and represent Oxfam Novib at internal and external events
- Accurate and punctual maintenance of data via SuccessFactors for analytics purposes
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and extending social media presence to attract talent to Oxfam Novib
- Provide support to Oxfam Academy in terms of recruitment, appointment and development of interns and volunteers
- Conduct all reference and screening checks in line with applicable policies and practices
At Oxfam, we believe that every aspect of our work can lead to a positive outcome. If you have the same opinion, together with the ability to meet the challenges involved, this role offers scope for immense personal fulfilment as well as outstanding opportunities to develop your career.
A first-level university degree (e.g. Bachelor; HBO) in human resources, public or business administration, information systems, or other relevant social sciences is desirable.
A minimum of three (3) years experience as an in-house Recruiter or in recruitment is required.
Fluency in English and Dutch is required. Knowledge of French is an asset.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience working in an international environment, as part of a multicultural and diverse team is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success in developing effective outreach strategies.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean, and x-ray searches.
- Experience in Employment Branding
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills, with the aptitude to adapt communication style to the relevant audience.
- Experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at any time, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management, proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience working with technology tools related to an applicant tracking system, candidate database, and reporting.
- Experience with SuccessFactors’ Recruiting Module is desirable.
- Strong commitment to Oxfam’s values.
What we Offer
For initial appointments, Oxfam Novib offers a contract of maximum one year (including a one-month probationary period) with possibility of extension. The position is based in The Hague, The Netherlands. Oxfam is committed to providing a fair and competitive pay and benefits package that is justifiable to our donors. This position is classified in scale 8. The gross salary range is between € 2.626 to € 4.039, on the basis of 36 hours per week. Benefits typically include annual pay increases, performance-related salary increases, holiday allowance, contributions to commuting costs, vacation days, parental, care and special leave, a private bicycle scheme, pension scheme, etc.