NW Media builds digital communities for social change. We dream of a world where young people in restrictive settings confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society, and shape a better future.
RNTC is the internationally renowned training centre of RNW Media, providing career-boosting courses and tailor-made trainings for media and communications professionals worldwide.
Over the past 50 years, we have trained journalists, social activists, programme-makers and communications professionals in achieving social change through media. As one organisation we dedicate ourselves to freedom of expression and speech, and freedom of press worldwide.
Are you looking for an internship as of May?
We offer this opportunity in a dynamic international digital environment 24-36 hours per week for 4-6 months:
Online learning intern Arabic-speaker (ideally also working level of French)
In this position you support RNW Media/RNTC in researching, developing and organising learning materials in Arabic and French.
- Following a degree in a relevant field;
- Experience or understanding of (digital) media;
- Native/near native in English (mandatory) and Arabic. Native/near native level of French is a plus;
- Knowledge of and interest in Arabic-speaking and Francophone regions;
- You have great communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Have attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities and timelines across multiple countries;
- You are a proactive team player;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). Experience working with WordPress and/or LearnDash is an asset;
- You have a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- You have your own laptop.
What do we offer?
An interesting and exciting internship as of May 2020 that offers responsibility and room for development, for 24-36 hours a week with a monthly allowance of € 300,- based on 36 hours a week.
You become part of multi-cultural team of professionals. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes wellbeing as much as it does quality work.
Working from home is the basis at the moment, but being in the office is also possible. Office with a great green space right up against a national forest.
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and a short motivation letter in which you indicate which internship it concerns, in English, by applying HERE before 15 April 2021;
- If we appoint a suitable candidate before closing date, we reserve the right to remove the vacancy from our website before that date. In such a case, any responses received after that time are not processed;
- It could be that during our selection process the closing date for the vacancy is extended. If so, and if you have not yet heard from us, your application remains active.