OVERVIEW OF ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is for 32-36 hours/week and is based at our Amsterdam HQ office. Unfortunately, we are unable to support visa applications for applicants not in possession of a Dutch working permit.
As the Membership Support Officer, you will provide practical and hands-on help desk services for our member brands. You will support Brand Liaisons in proactively monitoring and ensuring that information reaches brands in a timely, accessible, and clear manner. We are looking for someone who is passionate about organising, structure, and monitoring processes. This person will also have a good eye and be proactive with early warnings and process solutions.
The Membership Support Officer will help further develop our information management system, and ensure data is accurate and up to date. You may even help your colleagues master the system. We are looking to further expand our efforts and impact in streamlining brand-facing processes, specifically for our member brands and in our outreach strategy.
In addition to contributing to the Membership Team, the Membership Support Officer will divide their time between the following activities and responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor verification activities at the brand level with the brand performance checkers, and brand liaisons; and on the supplier level with the Production Country Team
- Support brand liaisons and content manager in assuring that general, member and supply chain specific information is reaching brands in a timely and organised manner
- First point of contact for general process related questions from member brands about membership, and for non-member brands about our learning programme in the learning management system
- Manage and respond to external email requests
- Request financial statements and follow-up on invoices
- Prepare team meetings, write minutes and follow-up on action points, and work in close cooperation with our Management Team liaison
- Main contact and support person for member brands in completing and using member-specific data in Salesforce
- Give trainings to member brands on navigating Salesforce and provide support
- Be the Membership Team’s expert on brand-related matters regarding Salesforce with a focus on content but also on technical matters
- Maintain data integrity and hygiene, proactively signal possible issues and any needs for improvement of the system
- Proactively monitor several member brands related processes (such as audits, trainings and complaints) to signal deadlines and find creative solutions if unavoidable delays and roadblocks emerge
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant education on HBO/applied university level
- Excellent written and spoken English; proficiency in other languages is advantageous
- 1-3 years of Salesforce experience or similar CRM systems
- 1-3 years of Excel experience or similar software
- Service oriented and enjoys helping others on things that may look obvious to you but can be a challenge for them (some background in customer service is preferred)
- Hands on with a passion for processes and results
- Good planning, prioritisation, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Can meet tight deadlines and work independently
- Ability to engage with companies at different levels
- Affinity with Fair Wear’s vision and mission
- A challenging job with a wide variety of responsibilities in an international, dynamic environment
- A one-year contract for 36 hours per week with the intention to extend
- Wage offer depending on experience in scale 9 (€ 2881,16 – € 4070,75 gross based upon a 36-hour working week)
- A hybrid work setting with an office at the World Fashion Centre in Amsterdam
If you are interested, send your English application of a CV and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday 5 June midnight. Note: we will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis and will close the vacancy if the right candidate is found before the stated deadline.
Visit our website for more about us at www.fairwear.org. For more information about this application process in general, you can contact us at email@example.com. For questions on this position specifically, contact Mariette van Amstel (firstname.lastname@example.org).