copywriting– planning & organizing- proactive – flexible
Dance4Life is hunting for a hands on intern with amazing copywriting and organizational skills. You will be part of the International Programs team and will support our Board of Franchisees, our network of franchisees and our pool of trainers (Trainers4Life).
- Active Trainers4Life community with engagement on Facebook (open opportunities, resources and birthday messages) and Instagram
- Manage content and write newsletters for both the network of franchisees and our network of trainers
- General community management support of the Trainers4Life including logistics for them to attend trainings or conferences, recommendation letters, completing projects, earning badges and e-learning modules on MyDance4Life etc.
- Upload news items and tools on our online dashboard called MyDance4Life
- Research effective network communication and come up with an action plan based on that research
- Event management support for the Training of Trainers in July and our annual Experience Meeting with our franchisees in October respectively in Amsterdam; organizing logistics, visas, preparing a travel advisory, supporting during the training and the evaluation process
- Organize logistics for the face to face meeting of the Board of Franchisees in Amsterdam
- Set up and manage the agenda for online meetings for our Board of Franchisees
- Prepare, send and evaluate an Annual Satisfaction Survey for our network of Franchisees and our network of Trainers (Trainers4Life)
- You are a writing hero, especially English copy
- You are structured and organized
- You are flexible and proactive
- You are down to earth with a can do mentality
- You have a sense of responsibility
- You feel connected with youngsters and the mission of Dance4Life
- You are currently in the 3rd or 4rd year of a HBO/WO study in (international)Communication/Event Management/Hotel Management
- You know how to work with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Google Analytics & WordPress
- You are available from the 1st of May 2020 for at least 7 months
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great learning experience in an international organization in the heart of Amsterdam
- Internship from May 2020 – November 2020 for 36-40 hours per week
- Intern salary of 300 euros per month based on a 40 hours workweek
Unsafe sex is one of the top and fastest growing health risks for millions of young people globally. Dance4Life dreams about a world in which all young people can make safe choices about their sexual lives to face a healthy future. That is badly needed, because we cannot take safe sex for granted and talking about sex is a huge taboo in many countries. During your puberty you prefer to talk with peers about sex rather than with adults. That is why Dance4Life offers an innovative curriculum co-created with young people for young people: the Journey4Life.
More information: www.dance4life.com
READY TO APPLY?
Are you enthusiastic and interested in this internship? Send us your resume and motivation letter before the 6th of April to firstname.lastname@example.org
READY TO APPLY?
Are you enthusiastic and interested in this internship? Send us your resume and motivation letter before the 23rd of March to email@example.com