About Het Actiefonds
Het Actiefonds is a radical progressive fund for activism. We strive for a just, inclusive and sustainable world in which people, the environment and animals are placed above economic interests. We do so by supporting grassroots social movements and action groups worldwide in their fight for a socially just world.
About the position
We support around 150 activistic groups around the world per year. With the aim to better understand the impact of our support, we want to boost our data collection and monitoring.
In cooperation with Partnership Coordinator, you will be diving into our grants and supported projects from data perspective. Evaluating data that has already been collected, as well as co-creating new tools for collection of additional data and translating collected insights into impact. We are therefore looking for someone who has basic/theoretical knowledge of M&E and is looking for the first opportunity to put it in action.
Who are we looking for?
· You are an idealist who wants to contribute to a transformation towards a just and sustainable world. You recognise and believe in the crucial role that social movements and activists play in social change and you want to actively communicate this vision.
· Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience with large data sets
· Basic academic/theoretical knowledge of MEL
· Committed and available for at least 8 hours per week for a duration of 5 months
· Not only ability, but also strong wish to work independently and take own initiative
What are you going to do?
· Cleaning current data and retrieving insights from them
· Independently create collection tools and conduct additional data collection
· Evaluate and interpret the results of the data collection
What can we offer?
· The opportunity to work with interesting data from the field of social movements
· Gain experience with the work that social movements and activists do internationally
· Plenty of room for own initiative and learning
· Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home
· Internship allowance of 160EUR per month
Does this make you sit on the edge of your seat? Fantastic! Send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com before April 30.