At Fairfood, we seek to accelerate the change towards a sustainable food system. We envision a world in which we all get to enjoy truly good food; food that is produced with respect for people, planet and animals, and for which value was distributed evenly across the value chain. Prosperity to all, is our motto! Are you joining the revolution?
Fairfood is working with companies to improve their business conduct, with governments to realise the needed legislation, and with consumers to create more awareness. The marcom team is responsible for sharing Fairfood’s story and further extending our reach. Ultimately, this should help grow our impact. We do this both with our overarching corporate communication and within the different projects that Fairfood is partaking in.
As a marcom intern you will support the communications team with their tasks. You will help with content creation (e.g. blog posts, factsheets, reports), the organisation of events and are responsible for managing our social media. The tasks are the following (although not limited to):
- Producing content for Fairfood’s corporate communications, and within partnerships and projects;
- Writing newsletters;
- Actively managing the organisation’s social media channels;
- Assisting in the organisation of (digital) events;
- Working on (the execution of) communication and marketing strategy plans;
- Assisting the head of communications with PR and other communication activities.
No two interns are the same, so we are also open to hearing about your learning goals to see if we can realise those.
A Fairfood intern is creative, independent and not afraid to speak their mind. What also comes in handy:
- You are currently studying to get a for this internship relevant degree;
- You are motivated to start a career in the wondrous world of NGO’s, and want to invest your time in changing the world for the better;
- You are a fluent English speaker. Proficiency in other languages, especially Dutch, is advantageous;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- You are pro-active and self-starting.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A very nice office in the iconic Royal Tropical Institute (although we are currently mostly working from home)
- Remuneration of 250 euros a month
- 32-hour work week
- Park sessions (drinks!) on a regular basis
Sounds like your cup of tea? Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, head of marketing and communications.