As an intern you will be working alongside the coordination team to give the best possible service to our clients and participants.
Coordinating activities: Processing new requests, coordinating training dates with participants, trainers and experts, helping to search for suitable experts, preparing invoice overviews for experts and trainers, creating and sending training programmes, preparing training materials, managing online trainings on our e-learning platform, prepare evaluations, support trainers where and when needed, provide catering and support before and during trainings, help manage inventory, participate in, and take minutes during team meetings, and more.
Other duties: The intern will also support internal project teams on a variety of topics such as: organizing webinars, developing online training resources, doing competitor analysis and market research, marketing and sales activities, desk research for customer visits, accompanying sales colleagues to events or client visits and assist in other projects the team might be engaged in.
The intern will attend virtual and face-to-face training sessions to learn from our trainers and will actively support the trainers during these sessions where needed. There is the option of combining the internship with a research project or thesis on a topic related to our work.
- An interesting work environment in a historical building in Amsterdam
- Lots of opportunities to learn on a variety of topics
- Appropriate guidance from your colleagues based on your study direction and needs
- The option to combine your internship with a research project
- The opportunity to attend intercultural trainings to learn from our experienced trainers and experts
- An internship remuneration of up to €300 per month (depending on the level and year of study) based on 40 hours per week.
- Enrolled in a study that interfaces with (intercultural) communication
- Passionate about our field of work
- Communicative and service oriented
- Proactive and independent
- Fluent in English (Dutch and other languages are appreciated)
- You can work well with MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Available for a minimum of four months and eligible to do a paid internship in the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity, use the apply here button below to send your exact availability, a resume and motivation letter. Do you want more information? Send an email to Nico van Bockel, firstname.lastname@example.org.