In the short term HEC is looking for a project leader/officer who will contribute to the execution of both above mentioned contracts. It concerns a position for 32 hours (80%). The contract is initially valid up until 31 December 2022 with the option for renewal. Location: Utrecht.
- Project leader ‘European Disability Expertise (EDE)’.
- Managing the project, the international project team and the project budget;
- Monitoring the quality of project deliverables: reports and updates of information on disability law and policy, and their publication on the DG Employment website;
- Organising the international final conference;
- Reporting on progress to and liaising with the client (European Commission).
- Project officer ‘European network of legal experts in gender equality and non-discrimination:
- In cooperation with the theme coordinator non-discrimination and general coordinator managing the project and international network of non-discrimination experts.
- All other required work for these and, incidentally, other contracts:
- Detailing where necessary, project work plans and coordinating, organising and monitoring of project activities according to the work plan;
- Coordinating research and related activities that are conducted by project experts;
- Coordinating the editing or editing publications, reports and/or project websites to ensure consistency;
- Coordinating the production of project publications, reports/ and/or websites.
- Minimum HBO level (higher professional education) in law, political/social science or arts,
- 7 Years of working experience in project management with an international team and a budget of at least €300k;
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of rights of persons with disabilities;
- Knowledge of and/or work experience in the field of non-discrimination on grounds of racial and ethnic origin, religion or belief, age, disability and sexual orientation is an advantage;
- Working experience in organising international seminars and conferences;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn other applications such as Content Management Systems (CMS);
- Demonstrated good active and passive command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Competencies: management skills, result orientation, initiative taking, solution-oriented, networking, hands-on, customer orientation, stress-resistance, awareness for the quality of products and working processes, and intercultural sensitivity.
The salary depends on the level of education and working experience, guideline between € 3.750 and € 4.750 per month (gross salary, on the basis of 40 hours per week).
Please send your application letter and CV In English to email@example.com. For questions about the vacancy please contact Jos Kösters (firstname.lastname@example.org). Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Deadline for response is 15 December 2021.