For our Resource Mobilization Team, PharmAccess Foundation is currently recruiting a Grants Proposal and Reporting Manager. The RM team is consisting of five ambitious colleagues that are tasked to mobilize substantial resources and building strategic partnerships around our digital health agenda for Africa. The team is developing strategic partnerships with corporates, in particular those operating in the health sector and institutional and private donors.
You will be responsible for market research, creating applications for funding as well as donor reporting. In this process you will work closely with our business leads, PharmAccess country offices and the data and analytics team. Since you have excellent analytical skills and understanding of the healthcare sector in low- and middle-income countries, you are an important sparring partner to our colleagues in designing proposals. As you know the global healthcare funding market, you have a good understanding for rising business opportunities linked to Pharmaccess’ solutions and innovations advancing healthcare in Africa. Besides all this you love of course writing.
Key tasks include:
- Market analysis
- Coordination of proposal development and donor reporting with multi-disciplinary international teams.
- Proposal design and writing, including development of budgets.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation of our programs.
- Donor reporting
Qualifications & Requirements
- Relevant Master’s degree: (health) economics, business administration, international relations.
- Knowledge and network in the global healthcare sector and donor community.
- Excellent proven verbal and written English communication skills (equivalent of a native speaker). Able to turn complex concepts into understandable well-written pitches, proposals, and reports.
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience including a proven track record in proposal design, development of theories of change, results frameworks, and budgets.
- Strategic, analytical, conceptual thinker, with an eye for detail.
- Team player, target driven, pro-active, can-do mentality.
- Can operate strategically and diplomatically in a complex setting with various stakeholders.
- Good at planning and in coordinating others.
- Interest in healthcare financing and data analytics is an asset.
- Strong computer skills, especially Word, PPT and Excel
- A good sense of humor
- In possession of a valid work & residence permit (if applicable)
PharmAccess offers an excellent job opportunity in a dynamic international environment with solid working conditions and a branch conform salary. The position of Grants Proposal and Reporting Manager is a fulltime position for an initial period of one year with the intention to extend the contract. PharmAccess has a fulltime workweek of 40 hours, a collective pension scheme and a collective health insurance. We offer 25 vacation days a year based on a fulltime employment agreement.
How to apply
Suitable candidates can apply by sending their resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applying to this position is 25 January 2021.
For more information about our organization please visit www.pharmaccess.org or you can contact Madelon Cabooter, Director Partnerships at email@example.com.