1. Manage the RiH PSM portfolio: Ensure development and follow up of multiple concurrent country workplans, communication with RiH PSM experts and country teams.
2. Provide administrative support for RiH PSM Experts on contracting, invoicing, communication, scheduling of assignments/meetings, travel and hotel bookings, visas, and support in English editing, lay-out, and completeness of reports/deliverables according to the clients’ requirements.
3. Assist in Expert’s and missions/assignments/client’s evaluations.
4. Coordinate recruitment, maintenance and management of RiH PSM Experts’ database.
5. Coordinate organization and liaison for meetings, trainings and events within and outside RiH, including regular meetings with donors/experts/clients, RiH trainings and in-house capacity building.
6. Coordinate provision of materials for RiH communication including website and online tools.The profile
– You possess a solid understanding of international project management and client relationship,
– You are capable to think creatively and strategically,
– You have an entrepreneurial attitude and pay attention to details,
– You are working in a structured way and focusing on achieving results,
– You have a good sense of responsibility to work independently and within a team,
– You have excellent communication skills in English.
– A university degree in social sciences, management, health or operations. Master level qualifications are preferred,
– A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience managing complex projects across countries,
– Experience working in a diverse environment, including internationally,
– Required spoken and written fluency in English, preference for additional language skills,
– Experience with Microsoft Office 2019 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), Office 365, Windows10,
– Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications in public health, non-profit, operations or supply chain management,
– Living in The Netherlands, or willing to relocate.
– Being allowed to work in The Netherlands. In case of a residence- and work permit, the permit should at least be valid for the duration of the entire first employment contract.
We offer you an exciting position in a dynamic organization with few hierarchical limitations and much space for initiative. You will be working in a team with 3 colleagues: 2 Project Managers and a Team Leader. The contract for this position is for one year and for 32 – 40 hours per week, with the possibility of extension after one year. The salary range will be between Eur 2800 – 3800 based on a work week of 40 hours.
The other benefits we offer, are holiday payment, pension, allowances for travel costs, health insurance and phone / internet costs, flexible working hours, team events, laptop, own workspace with an adjustable desk, fresh fruit and chair massage.
ResultsinHealth is an International development advisory firm located in the Netherlands.
Our largest client is the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Since 2003, ResultsinHealth has been a trusted and respected development partner in evaluating supply chains in countries that receive GF grants. We work in more than 50 countries around the world with a large group of experts, mainly pharmacists.
ResultsinHealth is a lean and flexible organization, recognized for its responsiveness to specific needs, while providing excellent and solutions-oriented services to its clients.
Do you want to strengthen our PSM team? If you think you can contribute to our mission, please go to our website and fill out the registration form: www.resultsinhealth.org/cv-upload-vacancy, and upload the following documents:
– Letter of presentation (1-2 pages) in English, describing how you meet the requirements above and clearly explaining us how you will bring value to ResultsinHealth.
– Curriculum Vitae in English.
Closing date: 30 May 2020.
A Personal Profile Analysis is part of the procedure should you be invited for a second interview.
To know more about this position, please contact Suzan Maliepaard (email@example.com). More information on ResultsinHealth can be found at www.resultsinhealth.org