The Rainforest Alliance is creating a more sustainable world by using social and market forces to protect nature and improve the lives of farmers and forest communities. To achieve our mission, we partner with diverse allies around the world to drive positive change across global supply chains and in many of our most critically important natural landscapes.
Our alliance spans 70 countries and includes farmers and forest communities, companies, governments, civil society, and millions of individuals. Together we work to protect forests and biodiversity, take action on climate, and promote the rights and improve the livelihoods of rural people.
As an international nonprofit organization with more than 30 years of experience in sustainability transformation, we understand that the social and economic well-being of rural communities is tightly connected to ecosystem health. This knowledge has shaped our rigorous programs to advance sustainable land-use and commodity production.
At the Rainforest Alliance we combat climate change, protect forests and biodiversity, promote human rights, and improve livelihoods. The enormity of the social and environmental challenges we are facing requires working together in a broad alliance. This is why we bring farmers, forest communities, companies, and consumers together to change the way the world produces, sources, and consumes.
To protect nature and improve lives it’s becoming increasingly urgent that we approach the way we use our land and produce food and other products in more sustainable ways. For this to succeed we need to fundamentally change the way that businesses operate and source, and the choices we all make as consumers.
Our growing global alliance aims to transform our relationship with our natural resources and each other, to create a better future for people and nature together.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
At the Rainforest Alliance we are looking for a collaborative and results orientated Digital Production Coordinator to join our Marketing & Communications team. As part of Rainforest Alliance’s webteam, the Digital Production Coordinator helps manage content on our website and our email marketing program. The individual will be responsible for posting new content, update existing content, and participate in the development of new functionality and website redesigns. The individual will also execute and report on Rainforest Alliance external email campaigns.
- Publish content on the Rainforest Alliance’s website in WordPress;
- Support translations of new and updated content;
- Build website landing pages using existing templates;
- Manage the end-to-end execution of email campaigns for our Standards & Assurance, Individual Engagement, and Brand Marketing teams in Pardot, including email set-up, QA, A/B testing, scheduling, reporting, and content calendar management;
- Support as needed with list management needs such as audience selection, queries, list updates and processing, data matching, administrative and Customer-relationship management related requests;
- ·Continually learn techniques and best practices for emerging web design, user experience, and content strategy trends; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in basic HTML; experience with CSS a plus
- 2+ years of online publishing experience; experience using WordPress desired
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop to edit and optimize photos for online publishing
- Demonstrated experience managing and building responsive email campaigns;
- experience using Pardot a plus
- Experience using Litmus or a similar email testing platform for QA a plus.
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner.
- Interest in conservation and/or sustainable development preferred
- Multilingual skills appreciated
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Only candidates authorized to work in Netherlands will be considered
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org