The NICC Foundation (https://stichtingnicc.nl/en/home/) is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us with various tasks. We are specifically looking for creative people, communication talents who would enjoy managing and improving our website and increasing our visibility on various social media. In addition, you can help us out by setting up innovative online initiatives to increase our “Friends of NICC” database. Our office is located in the centre of The Hague, the Netherlands. At the moment it is still difficult to use the office because of Covid-19 but we hope that this will be possible in the near future. However, it is possible to carry out all the work from a distance, through online media.
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- You would like to use your skills for a fair, sustainable and transparent world
- You have great communication skills and excellent command of English
- Knowledge of the Dutch language would be an advantage
- You have experience with WordPress
- You have experience with social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- You enjoy rolling out innovative initiatives to attract (both content oriented as well as financial) support
- You have affinity with international cooperation (development cooperation)
- You can work independently and you are a fast learner
About the NICC Foundation
The NICC Foundation is committed to making experiences with international cooperation and sustainable development more transparent and insightful. NICC also wants to connect initiatives, link experience to new knowledge, and promote discussions. In this way, NICC wants to contribute to a more sustainable and connected global society.
What can we offer you?
- An small, internationally oriented organisation with enthusiastic volunteers with experience in and a passion for international cooperation and sustainable development
- A chance to gain experience and to further develop various skills and competencies
- The space to develop your own creative ideas and to support the development of NICC as an organisation
Although we are grateful for any support, experience has taught us that a minimum of 4 hours per week is required to ensure continuity of work.
If you are interested or would you like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.